Yay! I’m part of this Sunshine Award thingy! Thank you to the fabulous Rene for nominating me! This is just the thing I need to get back on Tumblr. Been very busy (and lazy) for the past two weeks. It’s time for a Tumblr break! You’ll enjoy this as much I did :)
*warning..some of my answers are ..erm..EmOZhUnaL*
1. Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
2. Share 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer 11 questions from the nominating blogger.
4. List 11 bloggers to recommend. They should be bloggers you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love!”
5.Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate, answer and let all the bloggers know they have been nominated. You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you. Enjoy!
1. I go crazy over cats. One time, on a trip around the city I actually counted the cats I saw on the road. There were 8 cats, and that’s just on my side of the car.
2. I’m always afraid of trying new things and disappointing people.
3. I used to act in theater back in high school and my earlier years in college. I miss acting so much :(
4. I daydream at least 95% of the time. This is also the reason why I never get things done. The fact that I’ve actually finished this is a big deal for me.
5. I have a bigger space in my heart for indie bands and artist than mainstream artists..but that doesn’t mean that I don’t appreciate the mainstream peeps.
6. My ultimate dream is to have a job like Niña Sandejas. Not be the next her, but to have a job just like her. Photograph the greatest artists in the Philippines and the world. :)
7. I always seem to find myself attracted to bass players. They yummy :) hihihih
8. I love my sister more than anything. She’s my partner in crime.
9. I prefer boys as friends. I only have a few girl friends..and those girl friends are my guy friends’ GIRLFRIENDS.
10. I am currently trying to build my career one tough job at a time.
11. I recently left Baguio City to rebuild myself here in Manila :)
11 Questions from the fabulous Rene:
1. If you were to write a book about your life, what would be its title? Why?
- It would be called ”How The Hunky Bassist Stole My Heart and Left Me to Die”. Because I seriously think that’s how my life is going to end.
2. What is one thing that fascinates you the most?
- Can I say bass players again? OMG. Really. They really do fascinate me.
3. If you could tell anyone anything what would you say to whom?
- Ivan my dear, it would be nice to talk to you again but I guess you’ve found someone else you’d rather be close to than me. That’s ok though. Hope to see you in person someday. :) Take care my dear.
4. If you could ask anyone anything and they’d have to give you the right and honest answer immediately, what would you ask to whom?
- (Grabe ang mga tanong mo teh!) Ehem Ehem. My dearest Edz, did you leave me because I was too much drama for you or did you leave me because you didn’t want a girlfriend who wasn’t independent? #somanyemoshunsz
5. What song is the soundtrack of your life?
- That’s a tough one. Hmmm, probably John Mayer’s ‘In Repair’. Ya know..’cause I always feel like I’m..well..in repair? I thank you. bow.
6. What scares you? Why?
- Waking up in five or ten years with the realization that I haven’t done anything relevant in my life. Waking up in five to ten years and finding out I still haven’t moved on from the past. Waking up in five to ten years feeling alone.
7. You can stop anything from happening in the past, what would it be and why?
- I would probably stop myself from chasing after something (or someone) and save my pride and dignity but I’m glad that all the things that happened in the past, happened. It’s a learning experience.
8. Let’s say you died today and you were reincarnated as a/an _______. Why do you think so?
- Well as a cat of course! Because I live and breath cats. Cats. Cats. Cats. Cats.
9. Your favorite line from a book.
- Easy. ‘Someone always gets dumped in the name of destiny, and no one ever feels offended for her’— Jessica Zafra’s Twisted V.
10. Anything you wish you were good at.
- Music and Math. (cry cry cry)
11. Anything you wish you did not have.
- A stick thin figure :(
11 Questions for y’all:
1. Name one person (except wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend) who is extra special to you.
2. What was the most nastiest thing you ever did? (It’s up to you to what you think ‘nasty’ means)
3. When was the last time you did something for the first time? And what was that thing?
4. Who was your best kiss? :)
5. What’s your pet peeve?
6. Name 3 movies you don’t mind watching over and over again.
7. Who is your sweetest downfall? :)
8. What is your dream job and why?
9. If you were to get married to the one you love, what would the first sentence in your wedding vow be?
10. Name a movie that best describe who you are.
11. If you were to give me someone to date who would that someone be? (yeah yow.)